No bake cookies delight
Jiffy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies:
These cookies are my Grandma’s homemade recipe and are easy to make in a hurry.
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups oats (uncooked)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can flaked coconut (optional)
- Combine sugar, butter, cocoa and milk in a sauce pan. Boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in oats, peanut butter, vanilla and coconut if desired.
- Drop by spoonful on wax paper and wait for them to harden.
Yield: 20 cookiesby
Pamela Gigiento Explores her style through High School
Walking down the halls of Heritage High School, four of Pamela Gigiento’s paintings can be seen in the art showcase, one painting among them won the first place senior art award.
Crew Heads Q and A
The crews for “Rumors” worked hard to make sure everything went smoothly and looked nice, adding stress to their already hectic days.