No bake cookies delight
Jiffy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies:
These cookies are my Grandma’s homemade recipe and are easy to make in a hurry.
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups oats (uncooked)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can flaked coconut (optional)
- Combine sugar, butter, cocoa and milk in a sauce pan. Boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in oats, peanut butter, vanilla and coconut if desired.
- Drop by spoonful on wax paper and wait for them to harden.
Yield: 20 cookiesby
Snowy Outdoor Activity
The special edition for the HHS Pioneer offers the staff a new way of expressing a fun loving and personal approach to the paper.
Snowy Indoor Day
For the special edition of The Pioneer the staff takes on a lighthearted approach to the paper.