Holiday Home Decor
Want to add a little warm fall spirit to your favorite room? Here is a “how to” to make an easy autumn or holiday home decor or gift. For this craft you only need five things, some space and a little time.
You will need:
- Sponge brush (or any type of brush for the mod podge)
- Mason jar
- Paper cut into leaves
- Mod podge
- Some sort of brush to coat the leaves
- Take a sponge brush and brush some mod podge where you’d like to put the leaf
- Place a paper leaf on the clean jar where you brushed the mod podge
- Coat top of leaf in mod podge
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you have the desired amount of leaves
- Let it dry and then place a candle in the middle
Helpful Hint: You can trade the paper leaves out for holiday paper, follow the same steps, but change what you are gluing on the jar. Make it whatever design you’d like.
Snowy Outdoor Activity
The special edition for the HHS Pioneer offers the staff a new way of expressing a fun loving and personal approach to the paper.
Snowy Indoor Day
For the special edition of The Pioneer the staff takes on a lighthearted approach to the paper.