Cranberry Apple Chutney dresses your Turkey
Cranberry Apple Chutney is a great holiday recipe and topping to go with your turkey or ham.
- 3 lbs cranberries
- 3 cups of sugar
- 3 Granny Smith Apples chopped
- 3 cups water
- 4-6 cinnamon sticks
- 2 lemon rinds
- 6 mini oranges or 3 large oranges with the rinds
- Bring water and sugar to a boil (while the water is coming to a boil rinse and drain your berries- look for any squishy berries and discard them)
- Then place the rinsed berries into the pot and cover, let it simmer for 10-15 minutes (you’ll know the berries are done when they have popped)
- While your cranberries are simmering chop your apples, cube the oranges, and vest the lemon
- When the cranberries are ready add the apples, oranges, lemon zest, and cinnamon sticks, and brandy to the pot and let it simmer for another 15-20 minutes
Snowy Outdoor Activity
The special edition for the HHS Pioneer offers the staff a new way of expressing a fun loving and personal approach to the paper.
Snowy Indoor Day
For the special edition of The Pioneer the staff takes on a lighthearted approach to the paper.