Cranberry Apple Chutney dresses your Turkey
Cranberry Apple Chutney is a great holiday recipe and topping to go with your turkey or ham.
- 3 lbs cranberries
- 3 cups of sugar
- 3 Granny Smith Apples chopped
- 3 cups water
- 4-6 cinnamon sticks
- 2 lemon rinds
- 6 mini oranges or 3 large oranges with the rinds
- Bring water and sugar to a boil (while the water is coming to a boil rinse and drain your berries- look for any squishy berries and discard them)
- Then place the rinsed berries into the pot and cover, let it simmer for 10-15 minutes (you’ll know the berries are done when they have popped)
- While your cranberries are simmering chop your apples, cube the oranges, and vest the lemon
- When the cranberries are ready add the apples, oranges, lemon zest, and cinnamon sticks, and brandy to the pot and let it simmer for another 15-20 minutes
Pamela Gigiento Explores her style through High School
Walking down the halls of Heritage High School, four of Pamela Gigiento’s paintings can be seen in the art showcase, one painting among them won the first place senior art award.
Crew Heads Q and A
The crews for “Rumors” worked hard to make sure everything went smoothly and looked nice, adding stress to their already hectic days.